Rules for any mode of transport
EXW – Ex Works (place of delivery)
- Seller makes the goods available at their premises, or at another named place.
- FCA – Free Carrier (place of delivery)
- Seller delivers the goods, cleared for export, at a named place.
- CPT – Carriage Paid To ( place of destination(
- The seller pays for the carriage of the goods up to the named place of destination
- CIP – Carriage and Insurance Paid to (named place of destination)
- DAT – Delivered At Terminal (named terminal at port or place of destination)
- DAP – Delivered At Place (named place of destination)
- DDP – Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination)
Rules for sea and inland waterway transport
- FAS – Free Alongside Ship (named port of shipment)
- FOB – Free on Board (named port of shipment)
- CFR – Cost and Freight (named port of destination)
- CIF – Cost, Insurance & Freight (named port of destination)